Thursday, January 27, 2011

Dogpaddling in CCK11

In the vast MOOC of CCK11 http://cck11.mooc.ca, trying to get a handle on Connectivism as a theory and as practice, I feel like I'm dogpaddling against the current. The gRSShopper comment/thread system is still a bit hard for me to navigate - I wind up replying to a whole herd of folks instead of the thread I intended to answer... perhaps with practice...

But I may be getting just a bit closer to the other swimmers, as I've found the CCK11 Facebook group, where there are real people to 'talk' to, including fascinating discussions about PLNs (personal learning networks) and the personal search for information.

Hoping to find a place for the K-12 folks in the MOOC to hang out and share ideas. Compared to those in higher education and business, we have rather a different take on connectivism and learning.

No comments: